pip

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

pip

Postby sheppy » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:08 pm

yessss at last been awarded enhanced living and mobility, only took 2 weeks from assesment to be paid, well chuffed
sheppy
UKFM Member

Re: pip

Postby Hellyn » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Congratulations.....I just submitted my claim, hope it is a fast as yours...what a relief for you. :-D
Hellyn
UKFM Member

Postby TheHud » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:41 pm

sheppy wrote:yessss at last been awarded enhanced living and mobility, only took 2 weeks from assesment to be paid, well chuffed

That will be a relief for you, it's all a bit of a stress to say the least. If you don't mind asking Sheppy, what area are you from I have my assessment for PIP on Tuesday.

Thanks
TheHud
UKFM Member

Postby galio » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:53 pm

so pleased for you. my son has just had his pip assesment and they have given him basic mobility so he has lost his car he was on higher rate dla, he is going to appeal it though. he cant get round on busses( thats if there were any through our village) he physically couldnt stand at a bus stop and cant take the josteling for his pain and has anxiety problems. he missed a day at uni few weeks ago as he had a huge panic attack he sat in his car for 2 hours befoer he could even try to drive home he couldnt get out the car he was so bad!
galio
UKFM Member

Postby phoenix67 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:37 am

Hi sheppy, congratulations. Its good to know that some people are getting through pip successfully. I'm yet to go through it but I am dreading it.
phoenix67
UKFM Member

Postby smidsy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:17 pm

congrats hope mine gets sorted as quick as yours . I'm hoping she doesn't hold it against me cus of the fact my wifes 2 Alaskan wolf dog pups got in and jump over her on the settee and caught her head I couldnt believe it happened . now I'm worried they will hold it against me . also did the person you see know about fibro.
smidsy
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits