ESA reassessment- info from fightback website locked?

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA reassessment- info from fightback website locked?

Postby bouncer0304 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:45 pm

So my ESA reassessment is due in a few months and i decided to try fightback4justice website to gather advice ready It's now changed! Do i have to pay membership to get the advice as there seems no other way to get notes. I know some would say to get them to fill in a form but after my PIP form with them two years back, it came back far too late and also it streched quite a few things to extreme which could have got me into serious trouble and it is why i'd rather try and write it with my sister. Local CAB are useless as they basically told me last time i had no hope of claiming anything. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
bouncer0304
UKFM Member

Re: ESA reassessment- info from fightback website locked?

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:12 pm

Quiet a few members use fightback.

I looked on the website and it does look as though you need to pay some sort of membership but when I looked on the facebook page they say there a non profit organisation and a free advice line 0161 672 7444

So I would call and see what they say.

If you decide to fill the forms with your sister I advice you research first and leave notes for when form comes through.

Start collecting info and evidence now and a plan of action as it can be very time consuming and overwhelming.

Its remembering what they want to hear and how to word things.

Its understanding the points system and the questions.

You can obtain info/guidelines online from CAB https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benef ... l-in-form/

Also most of your info must revolve around 4 things:

Safely
Repeatedly
Reliably
In a reasonable time period/timely manner

:goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits