Health

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Health

Postby MoonRiver » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Last edited by MoonRiver on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoonRiver
UKFM Newbie

Re: Health

Postby changeoflife » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:51 pm

Interesting.........I'd been through a lengthy divorce, lost a hell of lot of weigh, went down to 7st 10pnds. Took on soul responsibility in the lab at work, and was generally pushing myself, but at the same time I was working in very uncomfortable positions, looking down microscopes, sitting sideways on, inspecting tiny objects. All this I think contributed I believe. At the very time moment it took complete hold I felt as if I was in a vortex. I'm interested like you to find out who is most vunerable. If you look at one of my older post called "what type of person gets fibro?" You'll see I wonder like you.
Stand for something or fall for everything!
changeoflife
UKFM Member

Postby MoonRiver » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:26 pm

That is a very interesting response and i think i am onto something here . The case may or may not be is that fibro sufferers may actually(in some cases) push themselves into illness , not dealing with tragic events or traumas and then burying their heads in the sand etc untill their body just gives up and the central nervous system crashes and is damaged beyond repair . We all have problems in life but some just run at the first sign of any struggle and all this running is not doing yourself any good . All these marriage break ups, poor lack communication or willingness to resolve matters and put things right that one or both have made wrong . The fact various issues are never seemingly resolved, just causes more emotional stress and strain and thus the circle never ends . For some however, there are other factors which make their lives specifically worse for them, such as personality disorders which can make lives hell for the partner, especially when they dont even know or understand what problem their partner has , so again stress leads to problems leads to more stress leads to illness...........but tis what we do that makes the difference ! People should be more understanding and not be so fast to run away from life because its the easy option..........dont forget there are two people in any given situation and thus both suffering for no reason is just stubborness, spite or what ever you want to call it, but it still has great affects apon your own soul and if you can make peace with the devil ......you will surely burn in hell :-)
MoonRiver
UKFM Newbie

Postby changeoflife » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:28 am

So are you male or female, male I would guess and divorced
Stand for something or fall for everything!
changeoflife
UKFM Member

Postby SchroedingersCat » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:42 am

Nope.
Good life, fit, healthy, active, good diet, until a bad bout of flu about 11 years ago that resulted in a period of PVFS, which I recovered from, and then in 2010 I started with a knee problem and it's been downhill since. FM diagnosed initially by GP late 2011, and confirmed by physio/neurologist/rheumatologist in mid 2012.
SchroedingersCat
UKFM Member

Postby MoonRiver » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:56 am

What does gender have to do with anything ? i noticed you removed your avatar, so im presuming you a male ?
MoonRiver
UKFM Newbie

Return to General Topics