Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy


Postby BIG DAVE » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:03 pm

my wife had to leave her job last month and she has applied for pip and a blue badge can any one tell us what she can apply for as we are new to this
thanks :-?
UKFM Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:32 am

Re: benefits

Postby Queenie_70 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:40 am


There are a number of benefits, but ESA might be your first port of call. The .gov website will walk you through to see if you are eligable for anything. Look there first to see what you may or may not get pending on your income aswell. Good luck with it all, the paperwork is a bit of a mine field, but worth it if you can get any help. You may want to see if she can get an HC2 for free scripts and glasses vouchers. That will make a difference if she is taking more than just a couple of scripts a month. Photocopy and keep records of everything, it helps if you are denied a claim, but feel that you should be eligable. It also makes it easier to look back at what you have and have not applied for.

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
User avatar
UKFM Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:23 pm
Location: Consett, Co. Durham

Return to General Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest