How Long have you sufferd ?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: How Long have you sufferd ?

Postby annamariehope » Mon May 30, 2016 9:05 am

I'm convinced it's progressive too. How can it not be when symptoms worsen over time?

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
annamariehope
UKFM Member

Postby magickef » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:04 pm

Diagnosed about 6 months ago but have suffered for a couple of years,suffering quite a bit at the minute,
magickef
UKFM Newbie

Postby Davy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:18 am

Hello I am new to the forum so this is my first posting I have just been diagnosed about 3 months ago after having a single sharp pain in my lower left back which shot up my back taking my breath away this was over 2 years ago. I have had a multitude of tests mainly negative but I now have daily pain from head to toe so it has definitely progressed as far as I can tell.
Davy
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:44 pm

Davy wrote:Hello I am new to the forum so this is my first posting I have just been diagnosed about 3 months ago after having a single sharp pain in my lower left back which shot up my back taking my breath away this was over 2 years ago. I have had a multitude of tests mainly negative but I now have daily pain from head to toe so it has definitely progressed as far as I can tell.

:welcome: Davy

Alot of peoples pain has unfortunatly progressed over time, mine for one. Are you seeing a consultant or GP for pain?
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Roselil » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:36 pm

dear fellow-sufferers, I really hate to say that mine started from a whiplash injury back in the 1950's so most of my life, also diagnosed with Myalgic Encephalmylitis so never been sure where it all overlaped. Given wrong drug in 1980 which finally finished my legs, 3 years confined to bed, then wheelchair from Jan.1990. Very limited lifestyle altogether, but thankful to have my husband as my carer. I must say that being a christian has given me determination to battle on and still serve the Lord Jesus Christ in any small way I can.
Roselil
UKFM Member

Postby perseus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 am

Roselil wrote:dear fellow-sufferers, I really hate to say that mine started from a whiplash injury back in the 1950's so most of my life, also diagnosed with Myalgic Encephalmylitis so never been sure where it all overlaped.

Roselil ditto! well almost.

ME in 1989, Whiplash injury and start of Fibro in 1999.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Previous

Return to General Topics