Moving to Burnham on Sea

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Moving to Burnham on Sea

Postby dizzynan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:58 am

HI, we are in the process of moving to Burnham on Sea just wondered if anyone lives in Burnham or nearby with fibro. My may concern is changing Doctors, I have been with mine for almost 25 years, and she knows me well and seen me through all my difficult times. She has been brilliant. We are moving to a bungalow , so that should make things easier. I would like any info on doctors, groups really anything that might be useful to know please. We are not that familiar with the area at all. Thanks!
dizzynan
UKFM Member

Re: Moving to Burnham on Sea

Postby helen virgo » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Hi, good to hear you're moving to a bungalow. It would be advisable to talk to your doctor before you move to make sure all your medical history is in your notes and will follow you when you move. I can't find details of a support group in Burnham on Sea but there is one in Weston Super Mare. If you are interested in that group then send me a private message on here and I'll put you in touch with the person who runs it.

Helen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics