Getting there

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Getting there

Postby funny bone 23 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi just thought I would pop in and say "hello", I am hoping we are going to get an Indian summer, it would be nice if I could stretch the summer to last for most of the year! I am nearly to where I need to be with my finishing employment, I had my independent medical review this morning. :crazy: , I think it went o.k, it was so hard to try and concentrate when you feel so sick, my morning meds and the fibro thought it would test my gag reflex :nono: , this was not the best time to do this, mind you there never is a good time, so I am now chilling and waiting to stop feeling so rough, LOL, how long do I think this might take. LORD KNOWS!! O.M.G. my husband has just turned over and Jerry Springer is on, I thought I had enough to deal with, :crazy: my life looks like peanuts compared to this! oh well, cup of tea and the rest of Jerry Springer it is for a while then, take care all .x
funny bone 23
UKFM Newbie

Re: Getting there

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:50 am

Hello :-)

I hope you feel better soon.

Everybody's life is hopefully better than those on Jerry Springer!

Hugs
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Getting there

Postby funny bone 23 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Thank you, I am feeling better than I was when I made the last entry, I have had my report back from my independent medical review, they have said that I am unfit for employment due to my ill health, so today after having a meeting with my employer last week, I am waiting for my redundancy letter, because of my ill health, so after nearly a year I am now really getting some where, :-) . Take care, hugs,x
funny bone 23
UKFM Newbie

Return to General Topics