Hemp oil

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hemp oil

Postby Roselil » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Dear friends, Has anyone tried Hemp oil, or Hemp capsules, for the pain of fibromyalgia? Just been reading about it, and for some, it appears to have worked to give some relief. My pain has been so severe for weeks now, I have wondered how I could carry on. Cannot lay, cannot sit for long without such pressure pain everywhere. Can hardly move at all. The latest flare-up has involved both knees with extreme groin and lower back pain, with right hip area. All feels much like a deep sciatica, and nerve pain. Nothing much touches it. The best is Bio-freeze but that only give some relief for a short time, making the areas nice and cold.

Would welcome any response. Thank you. sincerely, Roselil
Roselil
UKFM Member

Re: Hemp oil

Postby LindyM66 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi Roseli

I haven't tried it, but thd way I see it - give it a go! Can't make u feel anyworse.
I'm considering the Medipen, as there are days when it's such a struggle and I think " dear lord, surely this can't be it for the rest of my life.
Im sure we all have those days.

If you try it, let us know how you go.

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Re: Hemp oil and Serrapaptase

Postby Roselil » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:19 pm

Thanks Lindy for replying. I appreciate it. I am so very desperate with such extreme pain and might try the Hemp. The other more natural product might be Serrapaptase which I understand is anti-inflammatory and helps lower the pain threshhold. So hoping my husband can get some tomorrow from a Health shop. It is by Health Aid and is capsules. I am unable to swallow tablets, so think I can pierce the capsule and thereby take the liquid, if it is liquid.
I am unable to take any strong drugs, as I also have M.E. severely, and have bad reactions. Anyone yet tried Serrapaptase? I would so like to know.
sincerely, Roselil
Roselil
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics