support groups in Essex

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

support groups in Essex

Postby florrie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello, does anyone know of a FM support group near Brentwood Essex?

Would be nice now and then to meet up and chat with fellow sufferers face to face.

Love to you all

Florrie xx
florrie
UKFM Newbie

Re: support groups in Essex

Postby shrimp » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:47 am

Hi Florrie

I was going to a group near newbury park essex as i live just down the road in chadwell heath (romford) but havent been for 18 months - just havent felt well enough and to be honest the group and evveryone talking at once sort of overwhelmed me.
will try find out for you if its still on?
they were all lovely people and was really good meeting other who understand !!!
shrimp xx
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby Carrie Nourse » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:23 am

Hi, My name is Carrie and I live in Gidea Park Romford so its kinda like in between you two as to where you live. I don't know anybody else who has this so it would be nice to speak to others who have Fibro as well and to hear how you cope with it and also to make new friends so if you see this message tell me what you think.
Carrie Nourse
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi all, I'm the regional co Ordinator for Essex and there are 6 groups in Essex. Theses are:-
Brentwood
Barking and Dagenham
Romford
Harwich
Harlow
South East Essex based in Stanford le Hope

Let me know if any of you would like details on any of these and I'll put you in touch with the group leaders.

Helen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby annie_fay » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Hi Helen,
I would be interested in knowing details of groups in Brentwood or Romford please. Preferably Brentwood. Thank you.
annie_fay
UKFM Newbie

Postby StaceDom » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi Helen,

Is that support group still around. I've recently been diagnosed and would really appreciate talking to similar people in my area. The Brentwood or Romford area.

Stace
StaceDom
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups