New King's Lynn Fibromyalgia Support Group

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: New King's Lynn Fibromyalgia Support Group

Postby SapphireBean » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:54 pm

You're very welcome :-)
I think it went well, thanks. The feedback I've received has been great and I'm confident that we will attract larger numbers as the word spreads that we are here. I hope you are feeling well enough for the next one as everyone here is really lovely so I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting our fello Fibro Warriors :-)
Alex. x
SapphireBean
UKFM Member

Postby nursing4 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:23 am

Hi alex
Thank you for the other night it was nice to meet you and sue, I have not been able to find the group or you on Facebook :( x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
nursing4
UKFM Newbie

Postby SapphireBean » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:02 am

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Only just seen your message.

You're very welcome :-) It was lovely to meet you too :-)

If you can put the following link into your address bar, it should take you to the page and the link/address to my profile is underneath it:-

https://www.facebook.com/kingslynnfsg

www.facebook.com/alexandra.stickels

Hope this helps and you're having a good week. x
SapphireBean
UKFM Member

Postby nursing4 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi I would just like to say that this group is nice and it is refreshing to talk and meet others although at present we are a small group. We have high aspirations for new people to come and join us. Xx

nursing4
UKFM Newbie

Postby nursing4 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi once again we had a lovely meeting last night, had a lovely speaker about homeopathy and blach remedies. People local to king's should come along it is a nice group and we have some good plans and ideas for the future :) xx

nursing4
UKFM Newbie

Postby Lizzyear » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:37 am

Hi Alex,
How is the group doing?
I haven't been able to come yet. I have been very ill, luckily they discovered I was seriously anemic, :sick: (very near to organs shutting down, my feritin was incredibly low!!).
But, although i am having every test under the sun, I am on the way to better health.
I will be getting my new(well it's old, but new to me!)car in a couple of days, where I am having a hoist fitted. So my scooter will come out of the boot fully assembled. Independance here I come :-D

So fingers crossed, I would very much like to come to the next meeting, could you be kind enough to let me know if you still meet up on the first Tuesday every month? :yikes:
I look forward to hearing from you. And I trust you are feeling as well as you can, and are having a good day. :coffee_cup: :lol:
Lizzy x
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Re: New King's Lynn Fibromyalgia Support Groups I Alex, c

Postby Lizzyear » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:13 am

Hi Alex,
Hope you are ok?
Could you advise me if the fibro group is still going and if so is it the first Tuesday in the month or second. I look forward to hearing from you, as I am now well enough to attend.
Kind regards,
Lizzy
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Postby Lizzyear » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi Alex,
I do hope the last meeting went well at the new location? I could not make the meeting unfortunately. Could you advise me when and at what time the next meeting would be. I assume it will be at the same place...........red something?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Hope the fibro is not misbehaving too much.
Take care,
Lizzy
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Postby SapphireBean » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi all,

For those that I haven't been able to chat to personally, the King's Lynn group is still very much alive and well and is now meeting at:-
The Sandboy, Gayton Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk. PE32 1EP. We still meet on the 1st Tuesday of every month and it's between 5 and 7pm. Free to attend, free parking, disabled access and drinks/snacks if you fancy them from the venue. :-D

Best wishes,

Alex. x
SapphireBean
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Support Groups