any support groups in essex

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

any support groups in essex

Postby jason25 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:53 am

hey im just wondering are there any support groups in essex i live on canvey island i can go between southend and basildon so any round this area? thank u for ur time
jason25
UKFM Member

Re: any support groups in essex

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:56 am

This link http://www.ukfibromyalgia.com/fm-suppor ... roups.html throws up support groups around the UK :-)
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby helen virgo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:08 am

Hi Jason

I run the group in South East Essex, we meet in Stanford le Hope and Leigh on Sea in a mixture of different sort of meetings, the next meeting is Thursday 27th February 7.30pm at Stanford le Hope Methodist Church hall. If you need further information please contact me via private message here and we can exchange email addresses.

Thanks

Helen
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Re: dates and times for group meetings in Stanford le hope

Postby Jeansjoy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:14 am

Hi can anyone tell me the dates and times of meetings in Stanford le hope essex
Many Thanks
Jeansjoy xx
Jeansjoy
UKFM Newbie

Postby helen virgo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:32 am

Hi Jeansjoy

I run the group in Stanford Le Hope and our next meeting is Thursday 30th June 7.30pm at Stanford Le Hope Methodist Church hall, High Street, Stanford Le Hope SS17 9EY. It would be lovely to see you there.
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups