Support Group for the Boston, Lincs area

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Support Group for the Boston, Lincs area

Postby MarlenaJ » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:24 pm

I am just wondering if there is any sort of a support group for the Boston area in place. I see there has been one in Kings Lynn but that is quite a ways to go as is Grantham. We desperately need some sort of a support group in this area. Any information on one would be most appreciated. This is a VERY hard illness to deal with.
MarlenaJ
UKFM Newbie

Re: Support Group for the Boston, Lincs area

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Here's a linky to the Support Groups page on the main UKFM site. I'm not sure how up to date some of the details are, but it might be worth a looky.

Have you asked Mr Googley about groups around the area??? He might have some more relevant details. You could also try searching with things like CFS/ME or phrases like "invisible illness" as it's not unusual to find that a group covers a number of conditions.

Alternatively you could try health and/or community centres to see if they have details of a group that meets, or your local council may be able to help with details of groups in the area.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Support Group for the Boston, Lincs area

Postby MarlenaJ » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Thank you for your reply, I will indeed try just as you said. See what I can come up with.
Gentle hugs to one and all.
MarlenaJ
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups