Poole and Bournemouth sufferers!

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Poole and Bournemouth sufferers!

Postby tashaliannex » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Hello! I have started a Facebook group up for sufferers in Poole and Bournemouth. The plan is to start chatting away, offering support and advice in our local group and one day when we have lots of members, to start meeting up - coffee mornings or out to lunch or dinner, evening out and so on. Lets help each other in the area and be there for each other. Some of us work and some of us don't so we can chop and change and have different meet ups at different times so everyone can go if they want to.

Fibro can be very lonely and our family and friends might not always understand so we don't go out as much as we'd like. Lets be there for each other. Feel free to join - all are welcome although poole and bournemouth is the areas we'd meet. Lets spread awareness xx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/poolebo ... romyalgia/
tashaliannex
UKFM Newbie

Re: Poole and Bournemouth sufferers!

Postby cate » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi, I live in the Bournemouth area. did you start the support groups etc. How do I join this/ Is it via facebook or the UKfibro furum? Your message is a true one.
I sit alone with my pain, very scared sometimes but I have no one to talk to. I would not burden my friends anymore than I already have, so I remain alone most of the time. I sincerely feel I need a distraction from my pain (as im going stare crazy), and a bit of support or someone to share with.
I look forwards to hear from you soon.
Many thanks
Cate
cate
UKFM Member

Re: Poole and Bournemouth sufferers!

Postby tashaliannex » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:30 pm

It's on facebook so click the link and join :) xx
tashaliannex
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups