Support group - sturminster newton/blandford area

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Support group - sturminster newton/blandford area

Postby Pootle24 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:07 am

Hi I am a new member here and was wondering if there are any support groups near me, I was diagnosed with fm in 1995 however they think I have suffered with it all my life, fm feels a very lonely disease and not well recognised, the good days seem to be getting less and less and it's harder and harder to function normally everyday, would love to talk to other fm sufferers :-D
Pootle24
UKFM Newbie

Re: Support group - sturminster newton/blandford area

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:47 pm

I've replied to your post about the FB group Pootle, so have a looky there for some additional thoughts about how to find a group in your area, as well as having a look at this linky to the Support Groups page on the main UKFM site :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Support group - sturminster newton/blandford area

Postby denys » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Also ask at your docs and/or your local hospital they sometimes have information on support groups in the area :goodluck2:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Support Groups