Anyone in the Middlesbrough area?

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone in the Middlesbrough area?

Postby Phlodgeybodge » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Hello All,

:?: Does anyone know of a support group for sufferers in the Middlesbrough area?
Phlodgeybodge
UKFM Newbie

Re: Anyone in the Middlesbrough area?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:37 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: and :welcome: to our little FibroFamily.

This linky will take you to the support group details for Northern England. Have a looky when have a mo and see if there is one within your area.

You could also try asking at your local council, health centre, or community centre~type places to see if there are any active groups. It's also not unusual to find that groups cover/incl a number of conditions and use phrases like "chronic pain" and "invisible illness" to describe themselves, so you could also have a look into whether there are any such groups around you.

And of course there is always Mr Googley. If ask him about groups using phrases like those above, as well as FM, CFS/ME etc, he may give you some helpful linkys.

When you get a mo, if you'd like to tell us a little about yourself and your FibroQuest in Where To Say Hello it would be nice to meet you :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Anyone in the Middlesbrough area?

Postby Phlodgeybodge » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Many thanks FluffyPuppy - apologies for delayed response - I didn't set it to notify me of replies (doh!)

I found the Northern region and sent an email to the support contact there - awaiting reply - and I've posted a bit of a long-winded intro in Where to Say Hello too.

Cheers
:-)
Phlodgeybodge
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups