Enfield, North London

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Enfield, North London

Postby Icarus » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:18 am

Hey everyone,
Not sure if this has come up before (did a quick search but didn't find anything)

Is anyone aware of a Fibro support group in Enfield North London?
eBay store: One.Stop.Warehouse

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell, I know right now you can't tell. But soon enough, you're gonna think of me. And how I used to be...me
- Matchbox Twenty: 'Unwell'
Icarus
UKFM Member

Re: Enfield, North London

Postby Roch » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:08 am

Hi I have been registered on the site for couple years but rarely post. I was looking for a chronic pain support group in Enfield and saw your post, I live in Enfield 2. I have been to 1 fibro support group when first diagnosed 4 years back but it was in the Royal Free but it was such a pain to park there I did not go back and I am not sure if it's still running. Have u found any local support groups for either just fibro or chronic pain support groups?
Take care x
Roch
UKFM Newbie

Postby helen virgo » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi, there is a group in Enfield. Please send me a private message here and I'll tell you the group details.

Helen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby robertcohen » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:03 am

I live in Barnet and since the group at the Royal free is sadly no longer running I be please to go to a support group near where I live.

Please send me the details of the Enfield Group as the nearest to me at the moment is in Newbury Park (14 miles away and about 45 mins in the car is too far for me to drive too and back especially considering the North Circular is very busy at the time of day I head there and back and the trip itself knocks me for six, so I just don't go anymore.
robertcohen
UKFM Member

Postby Dizzikitty » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:36 pm

I'm in Barnet too so may well follow up with this ... does it matter that i have an osteopath saying fibro but not my GP?
Dizzikitty
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups