Bradford, halifax, cleckheaton, Brighouse

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Bradford, halifax, cleckheaton, Brighouse

Postby FrenchJan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:23 am

Hi there. Does anyone know of any support groups in the above areas. The only one I know of is in Huddersfield which is a bit far for me to travel. Also if there's anyone on this site from these areas please get in touch. It would be lovely to hear from and possibly meet up with other sufferers in my area. I have ME, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis and Fibro-fog. Jan x
FrenchJan
UKFM Member

Re: Bradford, halifax, cleckheaton, Brighouse

Postby sheppy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi I live in Halifax,
sheppy
UKFM Member

Postby Shanaz » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Hi I am from Bradford. I work in the Nhs and part of my role is to set up groups in the community. I have fibromyalgia and have come accross so many people with this condition which really is a pain every day! People find it hard to understand you - and so it would be great to set up a support group in Bradford.
Anyone interested in leading such a support I can support with this and can hopefully benefit myself as well by coming to the group. Please get in touch.
Many thanks
Shanaz
Shanaz
UKFM Newbie

Postby lds » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Hi, I live in Bradford and would really appreciate a local support group. Unfortunately my fibromyalgia is severe at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to lead a group. I am also in a wheelchair for some of the time so access could be a problem. I rely on my husband to assist with the wheelchair and he works full time, so I would not be available to meet during the daytime.lds
lds
UKFM Newbie

Postby Alishaswa » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:45 pm

I also live in bradford has anyone managed to set up a group yet
Alishaswa
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups