anyone in manchester there?

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

anyone in manchester there?

Postby Jadelana » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:15 pm

hi everyone, i have been advertising for people within the salford n surrounding area to see if they would like a support group nearer to home.

well iv had a meeting with a man this morning who is willing to help, the room is free but please if there is anyone out there who wants help, someone to talk to who can understand.

please contact, iv been suffering for so long and there is no help around here n i would like to meet new people who can also support me.

hopefully some people will get in contact just to help.

thank you

jade :fingerscrossed: :grouphug:
Jadelana
UKFM Member

Re: anyone in manchester there?

Postby natbwfc » Thu May 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi Jade,

Which part of Salford is it? I am in Worsley.
Cat's are like chocolates, it's hard to just have one!

Too true, I have 3.. Frankie, Bruno & Zico! Always put a smile on my face :-)
natbwfc
UKFM Member

Postby Shel » Tue May 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi I'm in Walkden, where are you thinking?
Shel
UKFM Newbie

Postby natbwfc » Wed May 18, 2011 4:11 pm

No way, I am in Ellenbrook. :shock:
Cat's are like chocolates, it's hard to just have one!

Too true, I have 3.. Frankie, Bruno & Zico! Always put a smile on my face :-)
natbwfc
UKFM Member

Postby jadeevans32 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:56 am

hi there
i am looking for a group in the north manchester area, i live in new moston.
i have suffered for years now with FM and if i am honest i am sick of it,i get know help{benefits} i have had to put my studies on hold because of my FM, the more stressed i get about dead lines the more i hurt.my young daughter helps me around the house because i struggle so much.
anyway if there is anyone out there who lives near me and knows of a support group please get in contact.
thanks jade evans
jadeevans32
UKFM Newbie

Postby kas0161 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 am

Hi Jade, i live in newton heath im the same as you no help from anybody, i got refused 3 times for dla, so i gave up coz i have got no fight in me anymore, i am in a lot of pain and tiredness, it is not normal how much i am tired, went to see rheamy on tues took more blood to see if there is anything else wrong, go back tues 14th aug for results. I dont take any pain killers coz ive had everthing from paracetemol to morphine nothing works, the doctor said what am i going to do with you, i said shoot me lol .
kas0161
UKFM Member

Postby jadeevans32 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:41 pm

kas0161 wrote:Hi Jade, i live in newton heath im the same as you no help from anybody, i got refused 3 times for dla, so i gave up coz i have got no fight in me anymore, i am in a lot of pain and tiredness, it is not normal how much i am tired, went to see rheamy on tues took more blood to see if there is anything else wrong, go back tues 14th aug for results. I dont take any pain killers coz ive had everthing from paracetemol to morphine nothing works, the doctor said what am i going to do with you, i said shoot me lol .

hi there,sorry i've not been on here to post a reply i been quite ill with my fm,plus i had a mini stroke,my fm is effecting my hands today,i am struggling using them.i am at the hospital in the morning,probably to be told nothing we can do oh and here is another tablet or you are on enough meds we cant add to them,don't know why the book FM suffers 9am apps it is stupid don't they understand it takes me at least an hour to wake up and be able to move.oh well i still here,so i cant moan to much. any way I hope you are ok and not suffering to much.if you every fancy a coffee then just email me.i am sure we can sort something out.i am still looking for a support group in the north manchester area so ill keep ya informed if i find one. keep ya chin up chat soon
jadeevans32
UKFM Newbie

Postby aaronuk » Thu May 28, 2015 9:17 pm

HELLO
My name is aaron, and i am have fm. I was shockingly il for 5 years and i have by fluke discovered the things that improve my condition to the extent where ican have a fairly good life.
I want to share this stuff and have a support group because no one was there for me. I wanted to die.
I have a building in CC where we can do the meetings.
POSTCODE M3 7AQ
Please add me on FACEBOOK : Eran Cohen if anyone wants to help set it up then that would be great as im not very god at organization. Many thanks. Feel free to email me : aaronuk@msn.com
Thanks
aaronuk
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups