Where are the smilies?

Important announcements and notices from the Site Admin & Moderator Team

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Where are the smilies?

Postby Artisan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 am

Don't panic if you can't see the entire range of smilies on the page when you're posting a message! The list had become rather long, putting the Load/Save/Preview/Submit buttons a long way down the page, so you can now get to the rest of the smilies by clicking on the "View more smilies" link under the most commonly used ones.

To use a smilie from the pop-up window, just click on it in the usual way, then close the pop-up. If you maximise the pop-up you'll see the entire range of smilies.
Regards
Malcolm (UKFM Forum Admin)
Artisan
SITE ADMIN

Re: Where are the smilies?

Postby denys » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:18 am

Thank you panic over :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Where are the smilies?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 am

Thank goodness for that!!! I sent my supposed sniffer :dogrun1: out to find them and all she came back with was [chocolate] [chocolate] which she ate as she's not really much good at retrieving, or sniffering either :facepalm: :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Announcements & Notices