Spam Personal Messages

Important announcements and notices from the Site Admin & Moderator Team

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Spam Personal Messages

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:26 am

It seems that a spam personal message has been sent to a number of members regarding a matter that the Moderators have been dealing with recently. If anyone has received such a message, can you please pm me about it so we can try and see how far this message could have gone. If you use the blue pm box under my blurb on the right, it will come up with this subject which will hopefully help make things a tad easier to gague.

As you know, we're dealing with the matter accordingly to make sure any impact on our online FibroFamily is minimal :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Thank You xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Spam Personal Messages

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Thank you to everyone who let me know that they had been spammed :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hopefully we've now sorted the issue out that was behind it being sent, so it isn't necessary for any more advices about it to be sent :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Should anyone receive anything that gives them cause for concern at any time, just let one of us Mods know so it can be looked into for you :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Announcements & Notices