Bit Too Much Purple Perhaps??

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Bit Too Much Purple Perhaps??

Postby TNK* » Mon May 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Apologies if this has been posted before, but its been on FB a few times and I thought it might bring a smile to peoples faces.

Especially today being FM Awareness day!

Im all for turning purple for the day but i think this is a little step too far :crazy:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/gall ... auve-house
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: Bit Too Much Purple Perhaps??

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 12, 2014 10:47 pm

I've seen it on FaceAche too, as well as getting several emails with linkys to it. As much as I like purple, it is just a tad OTT. Now if it was pink, that would be completely different :lol:

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lindilou » Tue May 13, 2014 7:57 am

It is rather OTT but it's very striking and has been stylishly done.
Lindilou

Postby hippychick » Tue May 13, 2014 8:28 am

OMG!!! Takes me back to the colour scheme I had in my bedroom in my Mum and Dad's house in my single days, wasn't much of any other colour visible on the walls and floor in those days :lol: :lol: :lol: Still lurve purple, (albeit green is my totes fave colour), but had to go for a more grown up colour scheme since sharing my bedroom with hubby :scream-1:

Somehow couldn't see my oh sooooo conservative, boring hubby letting me loose with a paintbrush/roller covered in purple these days, but I have managed to incorporate some liccle splashes of green here and there around the house :crazy:

Gentle huggles,
Hippy
hippychick
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Tue May 13, 2014 5:59 pm

FluppyPuffy wrote:I've seen it on FaceAche too, as well as getting several emails with linkys to it. As much as I like purple, it is just a tad OTT. Now if it was pink, that would be completely different :lol:

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx

I have see a lady with a pink house. Everything was pink, including her toaster, kettle, etc etc. And she was married. Poor guy! :lol:
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 13, 2014 6:36 pm

hippychick wrote:Somehow couldn't see my oh sooooo conservative, boring hubby letting me loose with a paintbrush/roller covered in purple these days, but I have managed to incorporate some liccle splashes of green here and there around the house :crazy:

Gentle huggles,
Hippy

I have managed to get some touches of pink in, such as on the cushions, flowers on the wallpaper, and pink dolphins in the bathroom :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Positive and Fun