Positive thought , quote or picture of the day, week Mth

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Positive thought , quote or picture of the day, week Mth

Postby Debs1967 » Sun May 18, 2014 10:00 am

Not sure if this is all ready running else where, I did look, but my looking is becoming like, dare I say, like my husbands......
So if it is could a Mod please direct me.

So, to start with the sun is shining and the birds are signing, blomming beautiful.
Coffee in hand, great way to get going.

2 evenings ago I got brave and ventured out on Mavis, my mobility scooter, she's second hand but first class to me. I scooted along to a local beautiful spot. I stood leaning on the five bar gate, combing the cragy coast line with my mini binoc's. 2 black creatures came into focus, instantly, which was a mini miracle in its self for my Brian Cell (Brian as in the snail from the magic round about) at the same time almost peeing my pants I thought,
"Penguins"
Good job for me there was no one else around, for if there had of been, I would have undoubtedly shouted out to them, "look, penguins"
Then one of them stretched its neck and wings, I had been observing a couple of Shags!

To stereo type, I'm naturally Blond, albeit on the dark side that could be just my nature !
Debs1967
UKFM Member

Re: Positive thought , quote or picture of the day, week M

Postby *Lisa* » Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 am

The topic is fine :-D

I wish it had of been penguins :lol: my favourite :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Well I was browsing the internet last night and came accross an advert saying there was a festival today near me :-D and there doing a fun dog show :-) so i have bathed my Milly and we shall be off to enter the competition this afternoon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have never done this before but i am really looking forward to it as its a day out and not been out out for a long time for something fun.

Milly is all fluffy and ready to go

She is very special to me as i re-homed her (more like rescue as she was in a terrible state) and she helped me out of a deep depression. She is thriving now and looking healthy so im hoping she will be a winner but then i would think that eh!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Those sorts of dog shows tend to be lots of fun Lisa. I love to see which doglet has chosen which huu~mon to be their looker~after, sometimes I can guess who is with who, but I find the best is when the doglet has a huu~mon on their lead that you might not have expected to be there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me and DeeDee are sending some extra fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust to make sure those judges know just how wonderful Milly is :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Debs, we've had similar topics over time, and it's always good to see what others have found that has lifted them and helped make them feel a bit more :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: be it something that has happened, something they have seen or read or been involved with. There's no need for you to be directed towards a previous topic as a new one brings in all sorts of little gems from those who are currently active on the forum :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

This is something I found not long after DS was born, and has been in the bedroom since I bought it. It's one of the first things I see each morning I wake up, and part of how I try to approach life, altho that may be disputed by some :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Teddy Bear Wisdom
Learn to listen like a Teddy Bear, with ears open and mouth closed tight.

Learn to forgive like a Teddy Bear, with heart open, not caring who is right.

Learn to love like a Teddy Bear, with arms open and imperfect eyesight :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Debs1967 » Sun May 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Hey Lisa, sounds to me Milly is already a winner :dogrun1:

Big like on the Teddy Philosophy fluppypuffy :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear:
Debs1967
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Sun May 18, 2014 2:13 pm

I am too Positive to be Doubtful,
Too Optimistic to be Fearful
And too Determined to be Defeated :-D

I find positives in everything I do everyday. Everyday, although I wake up stiff and in pain, I know that I will get better with every small step I take. I will make the kids lunch and I will walk them to school. I will then walk home, have breakfast and a coffee and look forward to the day. I will them complete all of the housework boogying to music. Music lifts the soul :-D I will then collect the kids from school and make their tea then tidy up some more. In the evening I will relax in a warm bath to ease my muscles then relax in front of the telly before bed.

I do this all the time in the week because I will not be beaten by fibro. I will not allow it to eat away at my soul nor my body. I am a fighter not a quitter. I will do everything it takes to still be me. I will not allow it to take my independence or freedom. My positivity or my hope. I will not become bed bound or sofa bound. I will fight it til Ive given it all I can :-D

xxxx
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Debs1967 » Tue May 20, 2014 12:55 pm

[Image

This is Alfie, my mothers Bichon sending you all

Love & peace
Debs1967
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 20, 2014 2:15 pm

Hello Alfie, you look an absolute sweetie :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Out being walked by DeeDee this morning, we got caught in a lovely shower on the way home. With how warm and stuffy it was when we were walking round the field, the coolness from the shower was rather refreshing :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Debs1967 » Sun May 25, 2014 2:10 pm

[urlImage][/url]

In the front Garden
Debs1967
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Gorgeous colour :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue May 27, 2014 12:37 am

Very pretty :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby TNK* » Tue May 27, 2014 9:00 am

20mg of Ami seems to agree with me.....I feel a lot more awake during the day....sleep better at night.....still have aches and pains but seem to be more when im resting in the evening and not through the day as much. .....still dread to move when I wake up tho
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:34 am

Have been catching up on a lot of posts since been away for a while and it is nice to read the cheerful ones and to help us see that life is not all pain and gloom :-) :teddy-bear:

Fluppy puffy I do like your teddy bear wisdom. I speak to mine all the time but keep that to yourself !!! :crazy:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun