i got married!!!!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i got married!!!!!!!

Postby mummatez » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Well I think the title says it all, but ladies and gents I got married. :-D . My wonderful other half who was given every chance to run away after my diagnosis married me on the 31st May.
It has been an amazing and emotionally draining week but boy was it worth it. We had a small and intimate close family only wedding, followed by 3 nights in a little coaching inn and finished off with a weekend of partying with family and friends. Many of whom had travelled hundreds of miles to celebrate with us.
Although I'm paying for it now, horrible fibro fog, aching muscles and joints and the worse fatigue I've ever had, it was so worth it.
It has made me realize that no matter how bad things may seem, I've still got a brilliant supportive family and an awesum network of friends. And of course my beautiful new husband.
I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm bragging but I just wanted to share my good news with all you wonderful supportive people out there.
See things can and do get better.
mummatez
UKFM Member

Re: i got married!!!!!!!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Don't apologise for posting this, you're not bragging at all. We love to hear about something amazing that has happened to a fellow FMer :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Congratulations on your nuptials :wine: :wine: :wine: Here's hoping that this new chapter in your life carries on being full of fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dotty lotty » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Congratulations. It is always nice to hear cheering news. :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby Gilly52 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Congratulations, I wish you a long and happy life together.

Sounds like you had the perfect day with family and friends, yes, sometimes things do get better, when the good days come along, grab them with both hands and enjoy :!: It's just a shame with all the fatigue afterwards, hope you feel better real soon X :-D
Gilly52
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:22 am

Congratulations!!!

Don't ever apologise for feeling happy. You do not ever have to apologise for your feelings, good or bad. I was married only six months when diagnosed, almost 25 years ago. The diagnosis made no difference as to how my hubby feels about us.

Enjoy this new feeling of being a "Mrs"
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Fantastic news so glad for you and never ever apologise for sharing such wonderful news and being happy :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby mummatez » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Thank you everyone. I must admit I'm so very very happy. Nick is my best friend as well as husband. Although I am glad I'm not at work this week lol xx
mummatez
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun