hurayyyyy

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hurayyyyy

Postby galio » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:19 am

i feel like breaking ot the bubbly tonight (but I cant as i have to drive tomorow) I have mnaged to work all term without any time off, shall probablt spend most of the holiday sleepoing but its so long since i have done this im fair bouncing, the excitement and sense of acheivment will see me through this last day im sure. :-D
galio
UKFM Member

Re: hurayyyyy

Postby denys » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Great to hear, well done and I hope it continues for you :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Theresa34 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Well done x :mrgreen:
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby dazzleship » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:14 pm

oh well done :-D
dazzleship
dazzleship
UKFM Member

Postby galio » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:29 am

thanks all felt great to do it but its not happeining this term, never made the frist day or this week at all but not due ot fibro, due to a bnasty cold bug doing the rounds of freinds and family which caused a chest infection and an asthma attack, son is as bad as me so between us we sound like a pair of maraccas with allthe steroids and antibiotics lol

shake rattle and roll :crazy:
galio
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun