Out of the mouths of babes

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Out of the mouths of babes

Postby djclall » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Hi everyone.

Not sure if this allowed but i have started a new group on Facebook called 'Out of the mouths of babes' and looking for peeps to join. The idea of the page is to cheer up people with their funny sayings that kids say. It could be their own child, family kids, neighbours kids or even what you have heard on the street!!. I, myself, have 3 children and they make me laugh so much with their innocent comments. And we all need a little laughter in our lives.

Soft hugs.
xx
djclall
UKFM Member

Re: Out of the mouths of babes

Postby TNK* » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:12 am

I have one, but its not very innocent

DD1 is now 20 but when she was about 12 she had a row with her dad (my ex, he used to leve her out of stuff when they went out as we have 2 sons and he would quite happily spend their time together playing on playstation etc with the boys and left DD1 with his phone to play on) he told her off and yelled at her and said "Im your dad dont you dare speak to me like that"

To which she replied "you are not my day you are just some bloke who got my mum pregnant"
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby djclall » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 am

Love it TNK. :-D xx
djclall
UKFM Member

Postby galio » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:21 pm

wee lass that used to live next door to us did a classic on thursday shes 5 and went to school and told her teacher that the apocalypse was going to happen tomorrow, her mum was in tears of laughter as was I (getting strange looks as I sat in reception area of a local university waiting for my son laptop on my knee reading FB) luckily we all survived friday but someone was looking out for us lol I only managed to get a huge eyeball in the sky on the camera due to heavy cloud cover

DSC_0500.JPG
DSC_0500.JPG (3.67 MiB) Viewed 3633 times
galio
UKFM Member

Postby galio » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:27 pm

ok that didnt work so well! seems the photo i posted is huge and you will have to scroll it to find the eye in the sky! sorry is a while since i tried to put a photo on
galio
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:33 pm

One afternoon my two children, ages 5 and 6 at the time, their father and myself went for a drive to get ice cream. As we drove around enjoying the sights I happened to say how nice it was that their father had stopped to get us ice cream and we should appreciate it.

The youngest child piped up and said......how nice it was that dad bred you twice or I wouldn't be here enjoying this ice cream! My kids were raised on the farm and sometimes refer to humans in the same way they would talk about the animals.

The kids being so used to being around the animals and being taught exactly how nature works have come out with some hilarious comments over the years. I could probably write a small book on a child's life on the farm, LOL!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun