JOKE, please read it as such...xx

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

JOKE, please read it as such...xx

Postby Queenie_70 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:38 pm

A Catholic Priest, a Baptist Preacher and a Rabbi served as Chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University at Marquette in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop.
>
> One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard, a real challenge would be to preach to a bear.
>
> One thing led to another, and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it to their religion.
>
> Seven days later, they all came together to discuss their experiences.
>
> Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling, was on crutches, and had various bandages on his body and limbs, went first.
>
> 'Well,' he said, 'I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when Ifound him, I began to read to him from the Catechism.
>
> But that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around.
> So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The Bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation.'
>
>
> Reverend Billy Bob the Baptist, spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, had one arm and both legs in casts, and had an IV drip.
>
> In his best fire-and-brimstone oratory, he exclaimed, 'WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we Baptists don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me.
>
> So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus.
>
> The Priest and the Reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IVs and monitors running in and out of him. He was in really bad shape.
>
>
> The Rabbi looked up and said: "Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start."

xx
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Re: JOKE, please read it as such...xx

Postby Joan 100 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Not the best joke i've heard but it made me :-) Thanks for Sharing it :-)
Joan 100
UKFM Member

Postby UnderSiege » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Lmao.

Good one. I like!

If you have any more you know where to post 'em.

Me? I'm terrible with jokes. I like them but can never remember any...
UnderSiege
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:35 am

Queenie that is brilliant. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby VixxRivs77 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:02 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Brilliant joke!! That really made me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Nothing is Impossible with God."