Fibro and feeling constantly uncomfortable?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibro and feeling constantly uncomfortable?

Postby Harper27 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:54 am

Does anyine get this ir kniw what i mean? Like im often very aware of my own body and it never feel 'right', does that make sense? Even if I'm not necessarily in pain, I just feel so uncomfortable in my own body. Is this a part of fibro? Sorry if this doesn't make sense lol :lol:
Harper27
UKFM Member

Re: Fibro and feeling constantly uncomfortable?

Postby Harper27 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:31 am

I don't know how to explain it. Maybe like a low grade pain registering as uncomfortableness? At least when there's more obvious pain I know what it is. I've had fibro since I was 16 and it all started then but I'm still just a massive hypochondriac and sometimes think it's something else x
Harper27
UKFM Member

Re: Fibro and feeling constantly uncomfortable?

Postby Jeyo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:41 am

Hi Harper 27, I think I know what you mean. I have a similar feeling which at times happens when I go to bed. I feel very 'uncomfortable '. It's not really pain but I can't settle. I toss and turn and just cannot get into a comfortable position to sleep. This is quite a recent thing but it's really annoying. It is probably Fibromyalgia related. It would be very difficult to explain it to a Dr. I say uncomfortable but it's more than that. It's very unsettling.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Jeyo
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia