dizzy and feeling sick

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

dizzy and feeling sick

Postby reb1981 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:09 am

Hello
I was wondering if anyone feels dizzy and sick sometimes. I have got a bad neck and shoulder at the moment. And I have felt dizzy and sick all week, could it be connected?
I think this is the start of a flare up as i'm very tired, going off my food (maybe because I feel sick) and have pain in my wrists, fingers, elbows, knees and lower back.
I don't want to go to the doctors if it is related to fibro as I am sure it will pass with time
reb1981
UKFM Member

Re: dizzy and feeling sick

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi, I would get it check anyways just as a precaution although possibly your neck and shoulder may cause some dizziness and nausea.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: dizzy and feeling sick

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:19 am

This is something I deal with on a daily basis unfortunately xx Mine has been linked to migraines and I now have meds to try and manage things If it persists I would have it checked out as it may not be FM related xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia