full blood count and appt with GP

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

full blood count and appt with GP

Postby Nightfire » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:25 am

Hi everyone,
I had a full blood count last week and have an appointment to see a GP today. I have never been officially diagnosed as having fibro but it has been mentioned. Atm I am in a lot of pain, mainly in the lower half of my body, both muscular and skeletal and walk as if I am drunk. I have been quite clumsy lately and my mood is very low. I've been snappy and iritable and my poor wife has been bearing the brunt of it.
Any suggestions?
Nightfire
UKFM Newbie

Re: full blood count and appt with GP

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi,

Im not sure I can say much until you cme back from GP and let us know what has been said. Bloods may show up something else OR your GP may diagnose Fibro.

Although chronic pain whatever the diagnoses can may you very iritable, I have snapped alot at family and never mean to :( I apologise and explain that my pain levels are way above what I can cope with.

I would let the GP know your mood is low whilst your there.

Good luck and hope your apointment goes well
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: full blood count and appt with GP

Postby Nightfire » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi Lisa,
So sorry to have not come back to you on this post, I've only just spotted it again. Obviously meant to respond but something else took over!
My GP at the time said she was 95% certain I had Fibromyalgia and no-one I've seen about it since has disputed that.
I'm sure you'll see the other post I've sent today to bring you up to speed.
Many thanks
Rob
Nightfire
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia