groin pain

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

groin pain

Postby soraya1968 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:23 pm

i some times have a hard time believing this is real i think could i be wrong then i realise that being in pain all the time is not normal. i feel like i know the pains they are mine sharp stinging non relenting pain difeerent to other pain. it wakes me up and i go to sleep with it i am worried about it getting worse i dont want to put that on people. my face is begining to show pain . the hip and groin pain is s******* it started as hip pain really stiff but now it comes around the front and down my groin its nearly always there has any one else got this and does anything help it walking makes it worse i sometimes can not get in the car feel like im going to snap in 2 when i wake up i can not move at all for a awhile what if i get stuck there this is a nightmare. a bit fed up a the moment
soraya1968
UKFM Member

Re: groin pain

Postby Dj 73 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Yes! This is soooo me. I have widespread pain but my hips are horrendous and yes I too get it in the groin. Sometimes it feels like something's snapped! My hips get worse the more I walk till I can't go on no more! Sometimes I even have to lift my own leg to put on pedals in car because it feels like my hips don't work!
Dj 73
UKFM Member

Postby derekh » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:41 pm

i had this dr said it was arthritis in hip nothing helps with the pain though,im not having a hip replacement though ive got enough wrong with me without complications i could have if operated on
derekh
UKFM Member

Postby wendy10 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:56 pm

im always getting this docs just look at me as if im stupid when i say it feels like my hips locked like someones put a screw driver through it and stoping it moving the pain in groin feels like something is going to snap ive got instability of the pelvis and lumbar dysfunction plus lots more.... but im sorry but im glad i read this as thought it was just me... im laid up at the moment with it and have been for the last 11days hips really hurt and ive trapped my siatic nerve.this is 1 of my worst pains... i also get this in my neck/shoulder.. let me know if you find a cure please
Last edited by wendy10 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wendy10
UKFM Member

Postby soraya1968 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:58 pm

at least we arein it together :lol: xx
soraya1968
UKFM Member

Postby Dj 73 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:06 pm

I'm just so glad I found this place as it confirms that I'm not mad and the pains I feel also relates to others!
Dj 73
UKFM Member

Postby nkats mum » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:10 pm

I suffer with alot of hip pain. When I was pregnant I suffered with split pelvis and more and more recently I have been experiencing the same kinda pain but not as acute. It has now been nearly 8 years since my last was born but have been told that I could also be because I suffer with hypermobility, that on top of the FMS doesn't help. I am seeing my GP in 2 wks about mine because I can't cope with the pain anymore and it is bad enough having artheritis in my lower back and siatica. Good luck x
nkats mum
UKFM Member

Postby soraya1968 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:37 pm

we must find a cure wow i feel a lot better than when i came on ammazing how sharing can help so much thankyou all xx
soraya1968
UKFM Member

Postby LorraineEvans » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:16 pm

this is the worse pain ever and my hip gives way quiet alot, doc says its arthritis, most of the pain is in my groin area, and i have to lift my leg up alot,
LorraineEvans
UKFM Newbie

Postby Denbev » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:03 am

Hi i too suffer with this pain+the only way i can decribe it is as if ive been hit by a car+had my pelvis+hips crushed but ive mentioned it several times but no-one seems to take any notice,getting really fed up with pain taking over my life now+not able to sleep with it!!! :cry: :cry:
Denbev
UKFM Member

Postby Roselil » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:30 am

I have just read several people complaining of severe groin and hip pain, though back in 2013, but it has helped me to know that others are finding such agonising pain in these areas. I have just been confined to bed, hardly able to move again, with such severe pain on any movement. Unable to lift feet, with the right side being the worst, and feeling as if the hips are dislocated. Agony also in sitting even on my computer chair, hurting so much underneath, as if everything has collapsed. Tried just about everything for the pain. Nothing has really helped. Now trying plenty of aloe vera gel, just in case of inflammation, and there has just been some very slight improvement this morning. I am just far too ill to go to Medical doctors and start more rolling, so have to bear it. No hope of getting out either, as I could not lift my legs to even get in the car, even for a very short drive over to the local shops, where I usually use my disability scooter. Any helpful suggestions please? Love Roselil
Roselil
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia