Popping/twitchy legs

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Popping/twitchy legs

Postby stodgers » Fri May 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi

Does anyone else suffer with this? I've started getting what feels like popcorn popping under my skin which i assume are little muscle twitches. This is mainly in my legs. My legs are a bit more painful than usual too.
I'm convinced this has been caused by an antibiotic i took last week but doesn't seem to be going away!
stodgers
UKFM Member

Re: Popping/twitchy legs

Postby *Lisa* » Fri May 05, 2017 7:16 pm

I get alot of muscle twitches in my legs all the time. Either that or restless legs which is commen in fibros.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby stodgers » Fri May 05, 2017 9:18 pm

I do suffer with restless legs bit this is new it is constant little twitches all over my legs
stodgers
UKFM Member

Postby Harper27 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:14 am

Yep I would say that's normal amongst those with fibro. That was one of my first symptoms actually. And they were also in my legs. It was really scary as I thought I actually had MS initially but that was not the case. I also constantly get them in my eyelids and even my ears! Then came on the muscle spasms. It's completely normal in my opinion but if it really concerns you perhaps you may want to consider mentioning it to you're doctor? Again it's likely the fibro but it may help to put your mind at ease xx
Harper27
UKFM Member

Postby Eian Mcneely » Tue May 09, 2017 7:21 am

Muscle twitching is the common thing i experince with fibro. If you consider it as a reaction to antibiotics then do discuss it with your physician.
Eian Mcneely
UKFM Member

Postby Bobby16 » Sun May 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Yes . I feel like there is running water continually on my lower legs, when I stop moving. It feels like air bubbles in my circulation. I suffer bad muscle now.
Bobby16
UKFM Member

Postby nicolabishopx » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:08 pm

I get growing like pains in my legs at night and cramp.
It's very painful
nicolabishopx
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia