Dark day

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dark day

Postby banana » Mon May 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Today has been a dark day. I'm struggling with the stress of finishing uni (2 eeeks to go). I know I have accomplished loads over the last three years and the light at the end of the tunnel is so close, but I just cannot see beyond that. I know the stress will be making my fibro symptoms worse but I am scared of a future with fibromyalgia and I'm so exhausted, I kinda don't want to exist for a bit. I do not mean that I want to die, because I don't, I just really need a break and feel a bit hopeless. Thanks for reading my rant in advance!
banana
UKFM Member

Re: Dark day

Postby *Lisa* » Tue May 09, 2017 9:27 am

Hi banana,

I do feel the stress has excasabated the fibro which has now agrivated your mood. You have had a stressfull time and now if you can you do need to try and have some time out to relax. You have done great ! :-D and try to focus on your achievments :-D I may not be of help but I always live by the day now. I cannot worry about the days and weeks ahead. I focus on each day. You cannot predict how things will pan out and therefore still head for your ambitions. Dont let this take over. Alot of people with fibro still manage a career. :welldone:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby LindyM66 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:59 am

Hi Banana

It's rotten ( understatement) when u have one of those days. Your thoughts can run away with you. I think your right, the stress of your exams will be causing it.
You will do just fine - do your best. That's all any of us can do.
It's quite normal to have down days. I have them too. I allow myself to acknowledge these feelings and thoughts - but just for a little while.
Brush yourself down - today is a new day.

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Postby banana » Fri May 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Thanks for the encouragement :) I am just so exhausted. The end is so close, I'll crawl to the finish line if I have to!
x
banana
UKFM Member

Postby LindyM66 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:04 am

You just hang on in there and kick it's a*se!

Big hug
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia