Very little answers on this forum?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Very little answers on this forum?

Postby Laladog » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:07 pm

I don't mean to be rude at all. There are some very lovely people on this forum but a lot of people questions go unanswered. I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, I really don't mean it to be, bit I personally have found that the Fibromyalgia forum on HealthUnlocked to be far more helpful in regards to questions and don't make me feel like I'm wasting their time. Just my opinion. Again there are lots of lively people on here and don't mean to offend.
Laladog
UKFM Member

Re: Very little answers on this forum?

Postby perseus » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Laladog

I don't think it's as busy as it used to be. Are there any particular questions are you thinking of?
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Postby Laladog » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Thanks for replying perseus. I'm new to the whole world of fibro and I just have lots and lots of questions that it can be quite frustrating to have answers for them. I just sometimes feel like I'm wasting my time a bit on here by asking questions that won't get answered or maybe just one or two occasionally. Or that I'm bothering people x
Laladog
UKFM Member

Postby charlotteerika » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Hi Laladog,

This is a fab site I used when I was first diagnosed: http://www.fibromyalgia-symptoms.org/index.html .

It is an American site and it is easy to use.

Good Luck :) x
charlotteerika
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 pm

As Perseus said, there doesnt seem to be much volume of members visiting and being interactive on a daily basis as there are so many facebook groups now which seem to have taken over.

This forum has been going for over 10 years and holds so much information extermely valuable to all fibro people. To gain access to such information there is a search bar above near top of page. Put in your question or words and see what comes up. I find even myself putting different things into the search bar and looking over peoples topics and posts which maybe old or few months back but it helps. :-)
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Laladog » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:57 am

Thank you Charlotteerika, I'll definitely have a look at that site as well.

It's just a bit sad that there aren't as many people on this site as there used to be. I know I'm a new member but I've been "lurking" if you will on this thread for a while. Hope it can pick up again x
Laladog
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia