How much longer do I have to live with this pain?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

How much longer do I have to live with this pain?

Postby divingforPearls » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:31 pm

It's been nearly 20 years. How much longer do I have to live with this pain? Anyone? It really hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
divingforPearls
UKFM Member

Re: How much longer do I have to live with this pain?

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:27 am

Im afraid as Fibro is a chronic illness this is life long.

I am nearly 20 years in with this.

I assume you have tried most meds/therapies & treatments? seen pain clinic? etc?...
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: How much longer do I have to live with this pain?

Postby Roselil » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Dear friends, How I feel for you all with such severe crippling pain over all of the body, particularly the neck, head and right shoulder. I took a shower on Saturday evening and was o.k. then, managed just about to get my legs onto the bath seat, but by the next morning (yesterday) was crying the pain, unable to move my neck and shoulders, and now it is all over the body. I had found some relief a while back through taking Serrapeptose enzyme which lasted some good relief for several weeks. Now have started it again, but it takes time. How are you all coping with such severe pain with is so limiting and crippling?

I have had fibro for very many years, probably at least 25, but with severe M.E and IBS as well, life is so very hard. Just had such severe IBS that it flared up my g.b. symptoms. Only some slight relief through kaolin and morphine. I did start of an Olive Leaf extract about 3 weeks ago,hoping for some general improvement, as that is also anti-inflammatory and a good natural anti-biotic. Anyone else got any success with anything else? Love to hear from you.
sincerely, Roselil
Roselil
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia