Eating...

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Eating...

Postby Debbie584 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Does anyone every get so tired they can't eat? Am so physically exhausted I can't even eat.
Debbie584
UKFM Newbie

Re: Eating...

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 am

Hello Debbie xx I've had times when eating even the softest and smallest thing has seemed like the biggest and hardest thing that I need to do xx When this happens, it's usually because something else is in the mix, such as an infection or an incredible amount of stress and upset xx At these times, I tend to stick with something such as soups as they don't tend to need as much effort to get into me as a cooked meal does xx

It might be worth making an appt to see your GP as well, just to be sure there isn't something unknown at work and making you feel like this xx They may also be able to put you in touch with someone who could advise you about what you could try to have if you find yourself feeling like this again as whilst I'm aware that there are a lot of meal replacements available, I wouldn't know where to begin in suggesting something to try unfortunately xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Eating...

Postby LindyM66 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:22 am

Hi Debbie

Yes, sometimes it seems even chewing is an effort. When I was first diagnosed, I used to be falling asleep eating my dinner.
I have to say, that once I got the meds sorted, everyrhing improved.
I started taking B Complex with B 12, and I've found that to be a great help with the tiredness.

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia