Newby....

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Newby....

Postby Paula64 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:43 pm

Hey, I'm new here and to Fibromyalgia. Am finding it confusing as some days I feel great and think that I've been misdiagnosed, other days I feel like I've no energy and this "thing" is ruling my life.
Today is a bad day...
I woke up today feeling angry, no reason. This ended up as high anxiety, which lead to me becoming sensitive to noise (had to just leave a shop), becoming very emotional and sobbing my heart out, feeling I had no control and not wanting this whatever it is to rule my life!
Is this all part of Fibromyalgia? Is it all normal?? X
Paula64
UKFM Newbie

Re: Newby....

Postby perseus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:38 pm

Hi Paula

Frustration and anger is typical when you discover having a chronic illness, so are feelings of misdiagnosis when medical understanding of the condition is low. It's the tale of my life!

Welcome to the forum.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:07 am

:welcome: Paula

I can relate to the mood changes. With me it’s how I feel daily which effects the moods. I always wake up with a rage. Probably because for me mornings my sensitivity’s are worse. This tends to aggravate my mood significantly.

Then there are the other reasons like you said. I do feel it’s a part of fibro. We can try and cope the best we can with this illness but I’m sure we all have many bad days.

If your concerned at all have a chat with your GP
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Paula64 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:44 pm

Thank you for your replies.
I've had a relatively good week, apart from yesterday when my eldest son (33) said he thinks that I like having a label, something that identifies what I have??
I just went to pieces and then felt very angry.
Today I feel irritable and there's anger still within me. My head feels woolly and I've no motivation or energy, just can't be bothered.
I'm trying really hard to not let this affect my life, yet finding it difficult.
Thanks for listening.
Px
Paula64
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia