COUNTED CROSS STITCH

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: COUNTED CROSS STITCH

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:27 pm

:welcome: to the forum jacky :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

With you trying to use the bold function, increase the size of the text, and changing the colour you were using, you post was a bit of a jumble of things that had only half worked, so I've removed them.

This Linky explains how to upload a photo onto the forum directly, so no need to use a hosting site such as Flickr or Photobucket. If you do have an account on such a site tho, you can still use the image codes to add pictures.

When you have a mo, if you :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: to Where To Say Hello and tell us a little about yourself and where you are in your FibroQuest, it would be lovely to "meet" you :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Louloubelle101 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:45 pm

I love to cross-stitch and knit as well. It's great when you're having "one of those days" where you're more sore than usual. Mind you, I've had days where I'm in quite a lot of pain that I can't even do any stitching :( Those days I just have to relax and either read or watch a bit of telly because I'm just too sore.
Louloubelle101
UKFM Newbie

COUNTED CROSS STITCH

Postby lisa m 1973 » Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 pm

I too x stitch but find the concentration level exhausting and the pain in my hands but I refuse to give it up as ts my way of escaping for a little while. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lisa m 1973
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 pm

I have tyed a message out three times now nad its not put iton .arrghhh anyway im keeping it quick this time. and not essay. basically I have probs holding cross stitch frames and have founda table top frame that you can add you put you r aida onto and then just cut to size when you have finshed . it is 24.99 and bigger size 29.99 from www.sewand so
thought id just let people know in case you have probs too. x
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby HazelB » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:56 am

I started doing cross stitch again earlier this year after not doing any for several years - and had forgotten how relaxing and therapeutic I find it.

I'm currently working on a Les Miserables pattern for my daughters 21st birthday in November. So it's a case of stitching in secret any opportunity I can, and also a couple of small projects so she doesn't suspect what I'm up to xxx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Postby naddylou » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi
I have been doing cross stitch since I was a child (am 43 now) I also do a lot of knitting as well.
Am hoping that now having fm wont stop me from doing these, I do at times struggle with heavier knitting but have tended to persevere with it.
I do also make items that are for sale

If anyone would like to see any of my work I have a page on Facebook called knit stitch, feel free to take a look or add me as a friend :)
naddylou
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Craft