My thang

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

My thang

Postby wigglebuguk » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi there this is my "craft" i am unable to do much now due to the fibro and the MS so i have turned to photography but of nature not people and i mainly do Macro, i am now in to my 3rd month of teaching myself

wigglebuguk
UKFM Newbie

Re: My thang

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:07 pm

They're lovely shots, they remind me of the kinds of shots you see in nature articles and calendars and things :clap: :clap: :clap:

You'll have to excuse my lack of technical knowledge when it comes to photography, all I know about Macro is that is usually involves very small subjects being photo'd really close~up. No doubt there is far more to it than that so you can capture shots, esp ones like the water droplet on the leafy/grassy plant. I would imagine that had to be caught at the exact, right moment to get the right effect.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby wigglebuguk » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:38 pm

BOth were taken in the garden top is a blade of grass with some dew on it and the other is a dandelion

Yeah basically macro is just close up shots with strong lenses on the camera and lots of light :)

Thank you, i am still learning, but its nice to get out and take the pics when stuck in a wheelchair when outside :/
wigglebuguk
UKFM Newbie

Postby Aliscat64 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:21 pm

They are just gorgeous. I love photography............ I am a mum, cat lover and childminder so you can guess what an awful lot of them involve.................yes kids and cats :lol:

Really wanting another hobby do to with the tv in the evenings as I read books and watch dvds but i have osteoarthritis in my hands so with fibro it I struggle to do very fine things........... so wish i could crochet [ two left hands :lol: ]

I know im very lucky I am not half as bad as a lot of the FMs sufferers on this site so should make do with what I have.

Would love to see more of of your piccies, it takes all my time through the fibro fog to remember what button does what on my camera.
Aliscat64
UKFM Member

Return to Craft