Craft Channel

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Craft Channel

Postby Angel777 » Tue May 21, 2013 8:18 am

Does anyone watch Create and Craft? I have found it to be quite a life saver . You don't have to buy , just watch and learn . They do have very reasonable sale days and being a member you get 10% off everything and postage is very reasonable .
With not being able to get to craft shops and go to craft clubs etc, it is a craft family you can access whenever you feel like it . it keeps me inspired and has given me a purpose . I now make cards and knit and feel inspired to do other things , on days you don't feel like doing you can just watch and enjoy and feel part of something .
Diagnosed with FM 2007 /Also have Osteoarthritis which I have had for many years .
Looking to connect with fellow FM people near me as well as making friends and having support from this forum .
Angel777
UKFM Member

Re: Craft Channel

Postby fibro-lu » Tue May 21, 2013 11:09 am

hi Angel777

tried it but all I seem to get is the shopping channel?
is this right?
didn't see any " how to do"?
or is it because I watch online?
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue May 21, 2013 11:43 pm

I watch it all the time love the presenters and all the advice given, I really like in the classroom with Barbara Grey from Clarity, Lu it is a shopping channel but the guests do demonstrations and you can win what they make by sending in an email, I won a card made by Sarah from Crafters Companion :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Tally1068 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:35 pm

I became addicted to crafting when caring for my Mother ( who died in 2008). It's an offshoot of Ideal World but no idea of the Channel No. ( I love watching their demos tho I find their postal charges ridiculous so get my supplies elsewhere.)
I found that I could no longer do embroidery and paper crafting, especially card and box making, filled the long empty days.
Since the onset of fibro it's the one hobby that can take me out of myself unless I'm having a particular flare up day.
As Wimbledon starts on Monday, that's my signal to start on my Christmas cards :lol:
Most I sell locally for charity, but I used to love doing weddings. I don't think I'd take on that commitment now. But I'm guilty of hours of watching Create and Craft.
Tally1068
UKFM Member

Return to Craft