First knit

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

First knit

Postby SuzyVB » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:41 pm

I live in the UK and recently the temperatures have been plummeting. I was struggling with the cold & breathing on top of the pain it brings. Each time I go out in any temp below 4degrees it literally took my breath away. I was struggling to find a thick scarf and then I saw some chunky fluffy wool so thought I'd have a go. Here's a snap of my wonderful thick warm scarf. Almost finished I think I've got about 2-3 hours left but it will have to wait as hands are hurting now. I'm rather pleased with myself though as quilting & sewing are my crafts. Image
SuzyVB
UKFM Member

Re: First knit

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:49 pm

That looks extremely snuggly :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: I think you should carry on for a bit longer and make it into a blankie instead, curling up at night with something like that to wrap around would be absolute bliss :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby SuzyVB » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:07 am

It would be but as my main craft is making quilts I have something to snuggle under already ;)
SuzyVB
UKFM Member

Postby SuzyVB » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:53 pm

This is definitely going to keep me toasty warm Image
SuzyVB
UKFM Member

Return to Craft