Makeup artist

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Makeup artist

Postby Nicola28 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:56 pm

I enjoying looking at all yer creations , my passion is makeup & beauty therapy :-) I'm out of work sick and too sick to even paint my own face at the moment but hopefully I will soon :)
Attachments
image resized.jpg
Look I done on myself :)
image resized.jpg (306.04 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
Nicola28
UKFM Newbie

Re: Makeup artist

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Nicola, I've resized your piccie~graff to make it easier to see on all sizes of screens.

I love seeing what wonders can be created by someone with a flair for beauty. It's something I wish I could do, be these days, with the twitching and jerking I end up looking like I've been coloured in by a troupe of monkeys :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Feeling how you are at the moment isn't that unusual. When you're low in energy and high in pain, even the essentials like sitting and breathing feel like the hardest things you've ever had to do. Add in a need to move, and with what it takes out of you, climbing Everest naked in the coldest conditions ever recorded seems to be the easy option :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Things can and do improve tho. Give yourself some time to let things settle and start to make a little more sense, and you'll start to find other ways to do some of what you did previously, incl the stuff you enjoy. It may take a little longer to do, but things are possible.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Makeup artist

Postby ..:: lisa ::.. » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Hiya,

I was a beauty therapist and nail technician then became a pole fitness instructor!

I wasn't too good at the beauty therapy stuff, preferred to be pampered rather than pamper haha!

, but I loved doing nails, I loved the designs I could create on such a small canvas.

Like Fluppy I have twitching and jerking, awful coordination and completely have lost the attention to detail I used to have so doing nails has kind of gone out the window.

Your eyes look lovely, when you were studying did you do the make up for the hair shows? I loved seeing the crazy hair stuffs and the artistic make up that went with it...

How long have you been doing it for?
—(••÷[ I may ramble at times as my train of thought has crashed. Please be patient and bare with me ]÷••)—
..:: lisa ::..
UKFM Member

Return to Craft