Cross Stitch Patterns Found, So Excited

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Cross Stitch Patterns Found, So Excited

Postby TNK* » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:32 pm

When I had DS1 nearly 22 years ago, i did a cross stitch birth sampler thingy, and then just over 2 years later i went to the same shop and got exactly the same one to do for DD1.
When i was expecting DS2 my sister did one for me (different design) so i didnt bother, and then when i had DD2 i was too busy to even think about cross stitching.

So fast forward to now, and just last week, i found someone on ebay who had a few of the kits in the very first design...so i have ordered 2 so i can do one each for DS2 and DD2, (I have been looking for this design for years, on ebay and amazon and even specialty shops with no luck) I know they will probably not want them up on the wall in their rooms as they are 16 and 11, but i will frame them and put them away with the other 2, and I will be happy in the knowledge they have been done.
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: Cross Stitch Patterns Found, So Excited

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:31 pm

I love it when I find something that I've been looking for, for a long time :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Maybe DS2 and DD2 will have a hidden appreciation of their samplers that will come out one day when you're least expecting it :-D :-D :-D :-D

I hope completing your special and very personal reminders of these very special times in your life brings you an awful lot of pleasure :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Craft