Kyle Davies

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Kyle Davies

Postby Baby-Hedgehog » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi

Has anyone heard anything about this http://kyledavies.net/event-registration-9-4/?

A friend posted it to me via facebook - I suspect it's another form of the Lightening Theory - but wondered if anyone knew anything more - as his website says next to nothing, and just wants me to sign up (probably to pay a lot of money... don't they all) before they say anything tangible.

Thanks in advance xx
Baby-Hedgehog
UKFM Member

Re: Kyle Davies

Postby laura.dorans » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:45 pm

I once done, the online Skype interview and everything was going well until he found out I was on benefits and unable to afford to pay for treatment that he would offer as he is in the private sector

[quote="Baby-Hedgehog"]Hi

Has anyone heard anything about this http://kyledavies.net/event-registration-9-4/?

A friend posted it to me via facebook - I suspect it's another form of the Lightening Theory - but wondered if anyone knew anything more - as his website says next to nothing, and just wants me to sign up (probably to pay a lot of money... don't they all) before they say anything tangible.

Thanks in advance xx[/qu
laura.dorans
UKFM Member

Postby Baby-Hedgehog » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi Laura

Thanks for replying...... much as I suspect - it's all about the money. If it's a real cure then the NHS will invest in it :( xx
Baby-Hedgehog
UKFM Member

Postby laura.dorans » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:23 pm

i very much doubt the NHS will invest in something unless it's 100% curable to everyone
laura.dorans
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services