Take part in this research and win £50 worth of vouchers

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Take part in this research and win £50 worth of vouchers

Postby osteopathystudent » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:44 pm

My name is Sally Prideaux and I am organising research on the affects of Fibromyalgia and the patient’s perception of complementary and alternative medicines (Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage and Acupuncture treatments) as part of my final year dissertation at the London School of Osteopathy (validated by Anglia Ruskin University). Full ethical approval has been obtained from Anglia Ruskin University’s Ethics Committee to carry out this research.

The overall aim of this research is to gain an idea of how individuals suffering fibromyalgia in the UK have used manual therapy to help relieve their symptoms.

If you have been diagnosed as suffering from fibromyalgia (or think that you are), are a UK resident and over 18 years of age, I would really appreciate it if you would consider completing my online questionnaire. At the end of the survey there will be an opportunity to enter your email address into a prize draw to win £50 worth of Bonusbond vouchers (redeemable at large range of retailers) as a thank you for your participation. The closing date for the questionnaire is 23 March 2014.

The following questions should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete and your contribution will be much appreciated. Participation is entirely voluntary and you are free to withdraw from the questionnaire at any time before submission. All data collected will be anonymous and confidential and only used for this research.

Please take time to read the following Patient Information Sheet carefully before confirming your consent and if you would like any further information regarding the study, please contact me using the details below.

If you interested in taking part, the questionnaire can be found here

Thank you for your help.

If you have any queries regarding the study or you would like to receive details of the results of the study, please contact either myself or my dissertation supervisor:

Sally Prideaux – Researcher Prideaux.s@lso.ac.uk
Phyllis Woodfine – Dissertation Supervisor woodfine.p@lso.ac.uk
London School of Osteopathy
Grange Road
London SE1 3BE
Last edited by osteopathystudent on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
osteopathystudent
UKFM Newbie

Re: Take part in this research and win £50 worth of vouchers

Postby denys » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:17 am

This post has been approved by Martin (big big boss man) and so is a genuine chance to get more recognition of FM and to maybe win those vouchers, any problems with the survey, contact Sally and I'm sure she will sort things out :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Take part in this research and win £50 worth of vouchers

Postby osteopathystudent » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:08 pm

A big thank you to everybody who took part in the my research project, thank you for taking the time to complete it and for all your comments. The prize draw is now closed and I have informed the winner.
Thanks
Sally
osteopathystudent
UKFM Newbie

Return to Research