New

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: Claire'scomfycorner, *Lisa*, perseus, FluppyPuffy

New

Postby Akardy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 am

Hi there,

I'm Oliver, I've been ill for around four years now but only just got a diagnosis of fibro last Friday, before that I was told C.F.S.

In the first couple of years I managed to stay working, just reducing my hours from around 40 to about 12. But that job ended when the business closed and since then I've declined to the point where I had to stop doing even a couple of hours volunteering every week.

Anyway, I'm 31 and from Chester...just looking for more information and to maybe chat to some new people (god knows I don't get out much these days!).
Akardy
UKFM Newbie

Re: New

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi & :welcome: Oliver to the forum.

Lots of information accross the boards and if you need to ask anything you can always start a new topic or ask on this post.

I know the feeling, I barely go out but I also have other back problems restricting me so Im always around. If you ever want a chat just personal message me.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa x
*Lisa*

Postby Akardy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:55 pm

Hi Lisa, thank you!
Akardy
UKFM Newbie

Postby Eian Mcneely » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 am

Hello Akardy,

Welcome to the community, here you find all the help and guidance.....people here are loving and always ready to help
Eian Mcneely
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello