Hello fellow Fibro fighters...

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello fellow Fibro fighters...

Postby Moominflump » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:55 pm

Hi, I'm new to this group but sadly not to Fibro, I had it for well over 35 years and M.E to, but I'm still smiling :-) well you know what it's like it's probably more of a grimace lol
Although bed rest can last for days or weeks at a time...I am a keen gardener, crafter, photographer, and reborner...in fact my life is more surrounded by reborns lol
I'm 45 happily married, and have five fur babies...
Like many of you, coping with this condition is hard at times, and I've been going through a ruff patch the last few years, seems I have to fight for everything, but I'm doing okay, not letting them forget about me or ignore me, medical professionals that is. However I don't ask for much just that my pain is controlle! Anyone would think I was asking for the world, nothing I'm guessing you have not been through yourself, unless your one of the lucky ones.
Not sure what else to share, so will leave it here, have a great night X
Moominflump
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello fellow Fibro fighters...

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:39 am

Hi & :welcome: to the forum Moominflump :wave:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello