New here

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New here

Postby Taffspur » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:15 am

Hi all,

I’ve just joined and thought I should write something.....

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2007 but told it’s a nothing condition and to get on with it by my GP.

I have anxiety/mental health problems so all my symptoms get put down to that. I’m not sure what I have anymore as I have so many labels!

My main symptoms at present are extreme heat intolerance, numb hands and checks/temples/forehead and scalp. Feels like I’m wearing a mask and helmet all the time. When I touch my face I feel pressure but it doesn’t feel like it belongs to me if that makes sense?’

I have nausea, fatigue and incredibly sticky skin also.....

Anyway, I’m rambling now......

I’m based in South Wales and it’s too hot right now!
Taffspur
UKFM Newbie

Re: New here

Postby tazzajay 1 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:02 pm

:welcome:

I'm in south wales too.
"Judge not unless you judge yourself"
tazzajay 1
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:06 am

Hi and :welcome: to the forum
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby ReginaDav » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:31 am

Hi all here!

Since my communication skills are on the low level and I'm "a bit" shy, could I introduce my person here later, when I get more familiar with this forum? :oops:
ReginaDav
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:11 am

ReginaDav wrote:Hi all here!

Since my communication skills are on the low level and I'm "a bit" shy, could I introduce my person here later, when I get more familiar with this forum? :oops:

:welcome: of course :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello