Hello all

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello all

Postby chester » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Joined this forum not as a fibro sufferer but as someone who's wife has had it for just over four yrs.
She is in a very bed way with it and has been told it is Full House which medical teams have told us as bad as it gets.
She is very rarely able to get out of bed, and the even stops her from drink and eating as it gets into her teeth and throat.

As a Husband I feel helpless and totally isolated in not be g able to help in anyway.

I would like to know how other members of family who's partner deal with what is happening to their loved ones.
chester
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello all

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi Chester & :welcome: to the forum.

I am a sufferer not a carer or partner. I hope you are able to get the information and advice needed. You can always have a read on the friends, family & carers board which may be of help.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Hello all

Postby chester » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:54 pm

Thank you Lisa, at the moment it's tuff watching someone you love dearly suffering knowing that there is nothing i can do.
Feel helpless really and i am not the one with it
chester
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello