New and saying hi and a bit about me x

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New and saying hi and a bit about me x

Postby Wildflower83 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Hello, I'm new to the here so thought I say hello and tell a little about myself and also hopefully get some advice.
I'm a single mum to a fantastic 7 year old son, I have a few conditions including eds/hypermobilty, dysautonomia/pots/vasovagal syncope, migraines, ibs and fibro, I'm also under investigation for endometriosis.
Each day is a mixture of pain, numbness, subluxations, fatigue and constant dizziness, I have had to give up the job I loved, I hardly go out and do the things I used to enjoy, I'm now reliant on crutches and feeling at a loss. I struggle to be completely honest with people in my life about how I really feel, about how much pain I'm truly in and how much of a struggle it is day to day. In the last 7 days I've ended up in a&e due to the extreme pain and my right hip continuously subluxing.
I'm awaiting referrals from pain clinic, physiotherapist and occupational health.
On days when I can I really enjoy painting and dabble in writing too. I guess what brings me here is advice on how others cope and to talk with people in similar situations, I'm sorry if this has come across long and whiney X
Wildflower83
UKFM Newbie

Re: New and saying hi and a bit about me x

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:29 pm

:welcome: to the forum Wildflower

I hope the pain clinic, physiotherapist and occupational health help you in some way. Until then there is lots of information around the boards and if you need any advice just say and we'll try to help.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: New and saying hi and a bit about me x

Postby Wildflower83 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Thank you for your reply, I think at the moment I'm just stuck in a rut and don't know what to do to get out of it.
Wildflower83
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello