Hello everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello everyone

Postby Grummessi » Sun May 21, 2017 8:33 pm

I'm just curious to weather fibromyalgia is what is going on with me I've not received a diagnosis but apon taking a few tests on cognitive skills my memory especially short term keeps flagging up as a problem also my concentration to the point I may receive a dyslexia test but will have to pay. This is not all but I have an extreme sence of tiredness especially around mid day and it's quite relentless. I do try keep myself fit but the extreme fatigue is quite anoying from time to time. I should add I'm diagnosed with bipolar type 2 also and I don't expect anyone to say yeah you defo have it or don't I just hope if it's fine with people on the forum that I may stick around to see others experience anyway I was led to the forum when I started getting aches all around my body and it showed fibromyalgia but I shrugged it off as nothin but then when concentration and memory's also had my search engine show the same thing i read down some symptoms and I had quite a lot, hope you don't mind me babbling on abit but hi to everyone here x
Grummessi
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello everyone

Postby LindyM66 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 am

Hiya G

Totally get you with the fatigue. I'm sure all of us will understand that. It's literally like hitting a brick wall isn't it? Mines seems to hit early afternoon - between 1 - 3 pm. My plug gets pulled - or that's how it feels.
Might not be a bad thing to ask your GP to refer you to rheumatology. I plodded back and forth to mine for yonks, and it took 2 visits to A & E, and a call from the consultant on duty there, for me to get a referral.
I think when you know what your dealing with, you can learn to cope with the symptoms.
Just my thought.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard :-)

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello